Sunday, January 24, 2010

Channeling Martha Part 2.

Everything I do has some relation to Martha Stewart.
Its like six degrees of separation. I think the only thing not is maybe video games.

I found this mirror. I was trying to emulate Martha's acanthus leaf mirror that hung in the formal dining room at Turkey Hill. MS partnership with Bernhardt offered a almost exact replica of the original. It was more of a white wash finish than luster.

This is my homage to her over mantle looking glass.

And another.

I put stacks of books everywhere. I'm running out of room. This marble table top has deep veining similar to her brown room dining table.

I have a center table like Martha's Skylands main hall table. However I noticed that in the September premier its no longer the large round table but a long faux bois table.
I also have my faux bois cachepots.

No comments:

Post a Comment